Friday, January 25, 2008

Sunny Joins The Team


This is my new mate Sunny, recently adopted from an animal refuge. He replaces my last dear freind and spiritual companion Ewok, a Tibetan Spaniel and master of love. I have always had a dog, just cannot live for long without one and I welcome dear Sunny to my world.
Sunny is a castated boy, about 8 years old and very lively. He has a very strong and grounding nature and is already helping me at the office of animal communication and healing. At night he sleeps on my bed to look out for me. He loves meditating on animal spirit with us, my friends comment on his healing abilities. As he develops powerful messages will come forth for sharing.
He is always getting up to something, three days ago I left him in the car so that I could quickly collect my mail. The windows were up and the key in the ignition. In my two minute abscence he had activated the central locking system and I was locked outside my own car by a dog! Fortunately my home was close by and a spare key soon opened the driver's door.
Thank you all for your interest and replies. It is early days yet as I get involved in sharing the journey through animals. LET THE ANIMALS SPEAK
As Sunny's adventures unfold and he asks me you will be informed of his adventures

No comments: