Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gold Coast Magic-Let The Hosres Speak

Michael Bascombe of Holisticvetcare and Debbie of Universal Life Psycle have pleasure in presenting Intuitve Communication Level 1 with horses on the the Gold Coast in Queensland on the weekend of April 19th and 20th.

This course is said to be a life transforming exprience by owners, riders and practitioners.

Sherylee a medium and Sea Shell Essence practioner from South Australia says...."I am at a starting point, where I choose not to hide my true spiritual self any more, gathering up more confidence.
It is like the words cant be kepted down. I cant hide any more."

Gillian and artist, teacher and Biologist says......Firstly I would like to thank you for that excellent course - I may not be able to communicate with the animals as well as the others but at least I am now practicing the techniques. I am also trying to do a little bit of meditation every day. Also I thought I should let you know that on the last day of the course I was able to move a block that frustrating Amanda (my Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner) so the following week she was happy that we were able to go further with my healing! So that last little exercise that we did was very beneficial to me!!

Michael believes in a down to earth, no fuss approach to get you results in only two days.

www.holisticvetcare.com.au
Michael@holisticvetcare.com.au for information and registrations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing more about your animals and how we can communicate with them. Although I do not own a horse I do have a dog.