Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Intuitve Animal Communication


Well... Well... Here I am presenting on my passion. Animal Intuitve Communication and the wellness it brings to animals and people. The venue is the Phoenix Cafe in Ballarat an old gold mining town of 90 thousand people east of Melbopurne, Australia. give me 15 minutes to speak and I will go on for an hour. The joy it brings as people light up is humbling as I bring through the animal message.
It is made very clear to me that animals of all kinds are here to support us on our journey and to bring about groundedness and balance. I am learning to tune into and listen to my new dog Sunny. He is becoming much happier as I do this, as he now feels honoured and received.
He says ...."it is more than putting a roof over my head and feeding me. I have teachings for you to help you with other animals and people. If only you would take the time to truly listen!"
The listening he is talking about is in a meditative way. "Yes" he says, "like a walking meditation. Live in bliss and reject concerns and fears. Relax...Chill...like me."
Thanks Sunny. I am relaxing in my life.
Should anyone wish for me to speak or run a two day clinic go to www.holisticvetcare.com.au Then email me to make arrangements.

1 comment:

Linda Sally-Marie said...

Well done on getting your blog up and running, keep with it.
Yes, I agree, animals are here to support us and show us the way along our journey on earth.