Monday, January 28, 2008

Bonnie's Magical Healing




Hello Michael,

Here are the beginnings of my recollections pertaining to Bonnie's wound and the meditation we shared.

Before our usual Friday night meeting for meditation I had noticed a wound from a bite on Bonnie's right side. It was causing her pain and discomfort, in as much as she did not wish me to approach her from that side, Bonnie walked away whenever I attempted to come close to her. The wound measured approximately three inches by an inch at its widest. The associated swelling was quite considerable, being far greater than the wound itself. I made the decision to tell Michael about Bonnie at the meditation, put aside any automatic response on my behalf to panic.

After describing Bonnie's injury during our meditation, I could see her, then asked Bonnie how may I help you? There came a pause, then darkness, after which I perceived flashing colourful light rays coming from above Bonnie and for a moment I saw Bonnie, her head as a shining, hard metallic form. The lights beaming down onto her raised head and entire physical body. The lights also touched the earth.

Then three 'people' came to help Bonnie, I saw the hands scooping out the badness from the wound, hands then lovingly touching and stroking it. Two women taking great care and working swiftly. I noticed the presence of a man, although he seemed to have a different role to that of the women. When the women had completed the healing, the man stayed with Bonnie a little longer, with great affection he attended to her.

Less than twenty four hours after the meditation, I checked Bonnie's wound. All I can say is that seeing is believing. I do not have a photograph of Bonnie before the meditation, only this one, taken a couple of days after. The swelling reduced considerably and the skin healing swiftly.

Bonnie had not received anti-biotics, her wound being smeared with Michael's 'cuts bites wounds' cream only twice. My deepest thanks to you, Michael, for continuing to offer the time and space for the meditations to take place.

No comments: